Can’t find a job?
Looking for job training?
Want to earn your high school diploma?
Want to learn basic carpentry, landscaping and recycling skills while getting paid?
Want to make Orange County a better place to live?
Join the Corps!
When you join the Corps, you…
- Work in teams of 5-10 corpsmembers under the supervision of a professional staff leader.
- Attend high school classes with certified teachers to help you earn your diploma.
- Learn recycling, basic carpentry, landscaping tool usage, leadership and other marketable job skills.
- Build play structures and enhance public spaces throughout the County of Orange.
- Recycle beverage containers and other materials.
- Educate communities and businesses on recycling best practices.
- Plan your career and education goals with a career counselor.
Click here to see our recruiting flyer for more info.
Stop by our office to fill out an application. Click here for hours and address.
Comments or questions are welcome.