Can’t find a job?
Looking for job training?
Want to earn your high school diploma?
Want to learn basic carpentry, landscaping and recycling skills while getting paid?
Want to make Orange County a better place to live?
Join the Corps!
When you join the Corps, you…
- Work in teams of 5-10 corpsmembers under the supervision of a professional staff leader.
- Attend high school classes with certified teachers to help you earn your diploma.
- Learn recycling, basic carpentry, landscaping tool usage, leadership and other marketable job skills.
- Build play structures and enhance public spaces throughout the County of Orange.
- Recycle beverage containers and other materials.
- Educate communities and businesses on recycling best practices.
- Plan your career and education goals with a career counselor.
Fill out the application in the green button at the top left or stop by our office to fill out an application. Click here for hours and address.